From a successful (female) leader.
- Work-life integration, not work-life balance.
- Not everything you do is essential;
- You must let some things go.
- I’ll say it again. Pick the battles – at home, at work, with yourself.
- Delight at being at the table,
- But never lose sight of what skills you already bring to the table.
- Be confidently humble.
- You are smart enough.
- But ultimately, you can’t control how other people respond what you have to say.
- Finally – at the end of the day – be your own best friend. You have to be.
Featured image: Glenn Carstens -Peters, unsplash.com